Lower Austrian International School stands for
- a familial climate;
- individual assistance and support;
- responsiveness to personal needs and abilities;
- the creation of a positive and cosmopolitan atmosphere for study;
- the cooperation between parents, sport, school and boarding school;
- quality assurance through continuous school development.
Through sport we intend to foster
- personal development;
- body consciousness;
- solidarity and social responsibility.
We educate world citizens who
- are aware of fairness, teamwork, tolerance and mutual respect;
- appreciate cultural diversity and the cooperation between sport and cultures.